I was following up closely with the Bersih 3.0
so-called peaceful protest. The mission of this protest is to gather and sit at the grounds of Dataran Merdeka (Merdeka Square). But since the court has ruled that Dataran Merdeka is banned, so the instruction is that the people march as close to the Dataran Merdeka as possible.
|Screenshot on Chronological Events That Took Place|
- I am very disappointed and sad. It was a very emotional day for me, to see the rakyat of Malaysia rise up.
- I am sad to see that the Opposition Leaders using Bersih3.0 as one of their political tool and give speeches.
- I am disgusted to see that people chanting about Datin Rosmah and other offensive words.
- I condemn those selfish radicals who broke into the Dataran Merdeka barricade and triggered the police actions.
- I pity the others who attended the protest for a good cause.
I almost saw a tiny ray of hope on Malaysia. Now, my hope is shattered.
(Updated at 8.08pm - Check out the timeline by MalaysiaKini for today's protest)
a sad MsXeRoZ