Aaron Kwok did not sleep for 3 days to achieve his vicious looks. Both of us didnt sleep for 3 hours to achieve this not-so-vicious look!
When you can’t keep track of the CLUES?
How do you investigate a CRIME
When you become the SUSPECT?
LING Kwong, 40 year old, Chief Inspector of Police who solved numerous difficult cases was found unconcious at an apartment, where one of his colleague, Tai, was found being brutally murdered.At that moment, Ling was investigating a series of murders which happened nearby his house.
Tai, was in comma after being brutally murdered using an electric drill. The murderer cold-bloodedly enjoys letting his victim bleed to death!
At a point, his best buddies, ah Kwai too begins to believe that Ling is the murderer.. In a fight, Ling accidentally or purposely (i dont know how minds of mental person works), killed Kwai..
- Aaron Kwok- Not because he is good looking. He uses his super-actor skills and managed to convinced us that he is being paranoid for commiting murders he had not done. At one point he kept shouting " Em Hou Ah.. Em Hou ahh" frightens me!
- The suspense begins when the movie starts..I was shocked! Also when the girl crawls out of a dilapilated building..she looks so scary..and BOOM! *you really have to watch this part*
- The first half of the movie is nice. The remaining half becomes far-fetched.
- very few victims of the murderer. Only 4 murders occured and 2 of them is being shown in the movie.
- the lip-synching of zaizai...It turned out to be humourous.
- the storyline not logic.
- the existance of Ah Mang is just a nonsense character to close the loophole.
- I watched Orphan, so i feel Murderer is just a copycat version.