I received an email from Jian. The contents of the email are as follows:-
The BENEFITS of SEX
Reading this is entertaining !!!
did you know that we can determine if a person is sexually active or not by looking at her skin ?
1. Sex is a beauty treatment. Scientific tests have shown that a woman who has sexual relations produces big amounts of estrogen which makes hair shiny and soft.
2. To make love in soft and relaxed way reduces the possibilities of suffering from dermatitis and acne. The sweat produced cleans pores and makes the skin shine.
3. To make love allows to burn all the calories accumulate is this romantic love scene.
4. Sex is one of the safest sports. It strengthens and tonifies all body muscles. It is more enjoyable than doing 20 lapses in the pool. And you don't need special shoes !
5. Sex is an instantaneous cure against depression. It frees endorphins in the blood flow, creating a state of euphoria and leaves us with a feeling of well-being.
6. The more we make love, the more we have the capacity to do more. A body sexually active releases a higher amount of pheromone. This subtle aroma excites the opposite sex !
7. Sex is the safest tranquiliser in the world. IT IS 10 TIMES MORE EFFICIENT THAN VALIUM.
8. To kiss everyday allows to avoid the dentist. Kisses aid saliva in cleaning teeth and lower the quantity of acids causing enamel weakening.
9. Sex relieves headaches. Each time we make love, it releases the tension in brain veins.
10. To make love a lot can heal a nasal congestion. Sex is a natural antihistamine. It helps fight asthma and spring allergies.
This message was sent to you so that you have good chances in sexual relations. It went around the world 9 times. It now arrived to you so that you can can in turn enjoy 'Benefits from Sex'.
Now i know why my pimples don't go away!
Tuesday, October 28
I have not had the time to update my blogs. Not because I'm too lazy, but i do have limited connectivity during the weekend.
The first time in like 2 months, i finally had the opportunity to go home. Only realising how fast things changed back home.
Among the changes are:
1. Mom and Dad getting older, more forgetful and careless..also more "chiong hei".
2. My beloved bedroom, became a secondary store room. (Filled with the things i brought back from KL after university.
3. My cupboard is filled with pillows, and faded clothes. It even make me sneezes just opening it.
4. My beloved bed, lost its agility, almost like spring sudah rosak feeling. Making my back bone aching after 2 days sleeping on it.
5. My bookshelves, filled with dust and stains also with spider webs.
6. My toilet look very clean, because there's nobody to make it dirty
7. I even forgotten which is my toothbrush colour.
8. The walls of the living room is so fully decorated with my graduation photo as though i am the first class degree holder. (paiseh nia)
9. The refrigerator is filled with food and no more junk food for me to "tiap" at night.
10. No Milo, Kopi or Horlicks. Just Tea for my mom and dad.
11. Mami is a big fan of TESCO, always have Revive/100plus/Excel drink at home.
12. There are not enough parking space to park...
13. Mami changes to planting orchids after years of cultivating petunias.
14. Papa shifted the computer table to a tiny space where people will suffocate when you play too long! (so that he have more chance to play)
15. Papa has been troubled because he no longer has his company Prado(Boss sold it). Therefore, depended on us for transport (Wuahahaha...poor papa)
Friday, October 24
Online divorcee jailed after killing virtual hubby
By MARI YAMAGUCHI, Associated Press
TOKYO: A 43-year-old Japanese woman whose sudden divorce in a virtual game world made her so angry that she killed her online husband's digital persona has been arrested on suspicion of hacking, police said Thursday.
The woman, who is jailed on suspicion of illegally accessing a computer and manipulating electronic data, used his identification and password to log onto popular interactive game "Maple Story" to carry out the virtual murder in mid-May, a police official in northern Sapporo said on condition of anonymity, citing department policy.
"I was suddenly divorced, without a word of warning. That made me so angry," the official quoted her as telling investigators and admitting the allegations.
The woman had not plotted any revenge in the real world, the official said.
HOT GAME OF THE WEEK: FAR CRY 2
She has not yet been formally charged, but if convicted could face a prison term of up to five years or a fine up to $5,000.
Players in "Maple Story" raise and manipulate digital images called "avatars" that represent themselves, while engaging in relationships, social activities and fighting against monsters and other obstacles.
The woman used login information she got from the 33-year-old office worker when their characters were happily married, and killed the character. The man complained to police when he discovered that his beloved online avatar was dead.
http://videogames.yahoo.com/feature/online-divorcee-jailed-after-killing-virtual-hubby/1259111 (24th October 2008)
Monday, October 20
My 2nd drawing....hehe...Hope you like it..
Happy HAppy and Many Happy retUrns to you...
My Own Creation..THe colourful spray background suppose to be fireworks...
Nice hor..My first drawing...
Happy Birthday to you CJ!!!
18th October le!!! Jian's birthday!!! Usually his kawan-kawan mamak won't celebrate his birthday one(from previous years), but if got, i dunno la. Because most of the years, i celebrate with him one ma!!haha..but this year, i no idea (coz i forget la, ask Cindy and Weiseong! i tot it is thursday then forgotten to buy present). Luckily got this bunch of gang that helped me celebrate his b'day!!..Thankz ya all!!
BanBan design specially for Jian
We went to a chinese hongkong restaurant for supper, where Zi Seng is working. There the food tasted normal, but it is quite expensive!
With us were the loyal group of steady mamak gang, "The Emo Serayans". The Serayans are labelled emo because they are usually shadowed by "Kejiwangan". The only method to evade this state of emo is to bangun pagi pagi and bertafakur mengikut ajaran Sami Seng.
Kianshen dengan girlfriend kesayangan
Jian's birthday bread with peanut butter and cream-Thanks Zi Seng!!
On our way back from Restaurant Pat Kin Pat San, Wern put on her safety belt! (See the effects of positive blogging!) Wern mencontohi teladan WeiSeong yang memakai tali pinggang! Kudos to both Wern and Weiseong!!!
On the next day, Yick Hui organized a gathering to celebrate MeiYee's and Jian's birthday. We gathered at Izzi Pizza at Bukit Bintang.
I wasn't fond of the food there. I do not know whether I wasn't feeling well or because of the food itself. There are 21 people there, but basically i knew about 10 or so only. The rest all tak kenal one, but duduk makan semeja, tak kisahlah, asalkan dapat makan!! kekeke..
Some of my friends
Izzi Served a variety of pizzas but I think i like the pizza served in Modesto's better. ^^...I'm not a great eater but i cant wait to go Modesto's again.
Ta Daaa!!!Birthday Desserts
Birthday Girl and Boy (Ahem! Birthday Woman and Man)
After eating, we can see Kianshen telling Wern stories on condom. The rest of the gang ignored the presence of the camera lense, but Hon Mun posed for the camera. (managed to capture only 1 pose though)
ANd More poses...
Gosh..i solemnly swear i need to improve my camera skills!!
Actually you cant blame anyone for being so excitedly Sexy!!! The LCD Screen which is positioned right in front of us keep showing big booby girls with thick makeup and "that" thing keep bouncy bouncy when we are having our meals.
You know what i mean......
Then, We have group photo outside of Izzi
*Note: Pose Keat paling cute!!
After that, we went separate ways. One more thing that i hate about Izzi is the Jockey has the smelliest ketiak in the world!!! What the heck, let him reverse my car for 3 mins also, whole car bau PERRrrrrrrrHHHHHHHhhhh! My heart ache la...Car dirty can wash, but if car bau ketiak then the car hopeless case ady!
We went Pavillion to catch a movie...
Woof..I'm so cute!!!!
But there's not enough seats for us, so we left for home and ended our day!!!!
Hope there's more gathering to come!!
Saturday, October 18
On the 11th and 12th of October, ING Funds Berhad collaborated with USANA Health Sciences organized a "Health is Wealth" seminar. I was directly involved in this seminar because my ING Funds Manager, Michelle Soon was the organizing chairperson. The main aim of this fund is to help in launching of the new Annual Income Climate Structured Fund, which is a capital protected fund, giving a minimum guaranteed of 5% annual return.
Despite world market condition keep tumbling as day passes, this fund managed to educate me on the needs of proper financial planning. None the less, I realised that my friends around me are so supportive and came to attend the seminar! I was really thankful because it feel great to know that you are not alone in this world.
During the first day of the talk, Barney Soon made a chaos and was bribed with an ice-cream!
Barney Soon having his chocolate ice-cream at BonTon
The tower of bottles in BonTon Restaurant
Me accompanying Barney Soon
Hi FIVE!! Cat also came for the talk!!Thanks!
Cindy brought her friend, Angeline for the event. Felt so honoured to have such friends around me. Thanks Cindy!!!
Big-Show Patrick, Barney, Tian Chad, WeiSeong, Me and Pei Ying. (Jian is blocked!!!)
The delicious cake
The three top cakes in Bonton are:-
I havent had the opportunity to taste the first cake! Looks delicious though!
OK..my Biological Blood test shows the following result:-
Real age: 22
BMR: 1067 (normal range is 1200-1600)
Biological age: 19 (HAHAHAHA)
I'm scared of the needle and also nervous of my blood condition...T_T
My Blood Analysis time
Jeng Jeng Jeng.... Kena liao.. Kenot eat too much KFC, McDonalds and other fast food..AIhs..EMo MAx..
Sadness in the eyes..WAh pimples so red!!terrible horrible and miserable
Thanks to those who came:
Meow the Cat
Thai Li the handsome
Yau Yau the pretty
Marccus the Weiseong
Tian Chad the Tian Chad
Pei Ying oh Pei Ying
Flying Wern the Baboon
Ken the kind
Edwin the Extraordinary
Ken's Kind Family
Edwin's Extraordinary family
BArney Soon's grandma
Jian's mama's friends (all the aunties)
Unknown people who tumpang my car!!
Friday, October 17
Life is like chocolates. Sometimes you taste them sweet, yet at times they felt bitter. For instance, everyday we go to work happily, and then on that very day, you find a summon ticket on your car's wiper. I got my ticket once, and learnt my lesson. I buy the monthly parking thingy for RM80.00 (zzzz).
And then yesterday, my office mates tio saman!..We turned behind and read the rules and regulation, and found that...
RM500.00 fine if you park your ugly/old car in public places.
Luckily..my cute little viva is cute enough to escape the ticket!
And then today, when the mood is high..We were told that they will cut the electricity for 1 hour to repair wiring. Okok..so took some photos of my dark office.
if only Malaysia is as peaceful as the sky today!
My messy table
I see dead people! Nono..i see Siao Char Bo!! =)
A note to all Hello Kitty Fans-
Please buckle up your Hello Kitty when you drive.
Please double sided tape your Hello Kitty on the dashboard:-
Last but not least, for back passenger, buckle up and make this facial expression and arrive at your destination safely.
By the way, I'm not the driver..kekeke..
Swee Char Bo